Thursday, January 27, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Up up and away in my beautiful, my beautiful balloon. One of the earliest songs I remember hearing wafting from my brother's room mixed with a lot of Blood, Sweat, and Tears songs.

2. There are a lot of versions of this cold going around.

3. Coats and scarves, mittens and boots: this is why winter means planning an extra 5-10 minutes of dressing time if you have kids.

4. There is nothing more enjoyable a nice back rub. OK, yes there is, but one thing might lead to another in some cases.

5. I'm thinking about going to work tomorrow.

6. Free to be you and me. My age is showing.

7. And as for the weekend, tonighttomorrow night I'm looking forward to hanging with my sweetie (yes, gag, I know), tomorrow Saturday my plans include possibly working to catch up for the last two days and Sunday, I want to go to church, I guess!

7 sweet-talkers :

Diana_CT said...

The other 5th Dimension song that I like is "Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In"

Momgen said...

Oh i like your #1 hehheh...Mine is up also. Happy FF!

mine is here

rjs mama said...

based on your #'s 5 & 7, it seems that you're a workaholic? =D

mine is here

Sandra Collins said...

the whole taking longer to get ready for the kids part drives me absolutely nuts

Lulu said...

I also enjoy a nice back rub, who doesn't?

BTW, I followed your blog and I hope you can do the same. Please visit My Friday Fill-ins too

Billy Rhythm said...

Look out, PG-13 answer in #4! :-) My answers are over at The Philosophy of Chairs.

Kwizgiver said...

#1 is one of my first musical memories, too!

I hope you're feeling better.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.