Thursday, December 30, 2010

I guess that would be a paradox too.

(Found here)

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?Here. Recovering from exercise. Dear Lord, I'm so out of shape.

2. Who are you in love with? My husband, my son, and my friends.

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? When I was very young. Very very young.

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? The eraser on the table next to me.

5. When is the last time you went to the mall? Hmm. A traditional indoor mall...months. 3 or 4 at least.

6. Are you wearing socks right now? Yes, and my feet are still pretty cold.

7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000? Hmm. I'm not sure if we do, actually.

8. When was the last time you drove out of town? Take your pick: either this morning on my way to work, or this afternoon on my way back home.

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Hah!! Not likely.

10. Are you hot? Not even slightly.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water. I'm kinda thirsty, actually.

12. What are you wearing right now? Blue tie-dye ankle socks, clamdigger yoga pants, tank top, sweatshirt, and underwear.

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? Car wash.

14. Last food that you ate? Sourpatch kids.

15. Where were you last week at this time? Hmm, I believe I was right here.

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Nope.

17. When is the last time you ran? What is this "ran" of which you speak.

18. What's the last sporting event you watched? There was some kind of college football game on for awhile earlier this evening.

19. What is your favorite animal? Anything dog-related is pretty much a gimme.

20. Your dream vacation? Someplace warm and quiet with good food.

21. Last person's house you were in? Aside from my own, God's.

22. Worst injury you've ever had? I haven't ever been injured per se. All of my hospital experiences--for myself--have been internal issues.

23. Have you been in love? Ayup.

24. Do you miss anyone right now? Ayup.

25. Last play you saw? It was probably "Little Shop of Horrors" at Sparky's school last year.

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? "Lure"?? WTF?

27. What are your plans for tonight? Kinda this, eh? Bath. Bed.

28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? I don't use MySpace. I tweeted awhile ago about my retardo-brained niece, and I commented on Justin's Facebook status about an hour ago.

29. Next trip you are going to take? Upstairs to bed.

30. Ever go to camp? Nope.

31. Were you an honor roll student in school? 100% of the time.

32. What do you want to know about the future? I just want to find out that Sparky has a good life. No details.

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? I put some on 15 hours ago. I'm not sure how much is left.

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? I have an appointment on Monday.

35. Where is your best friend? I'm sure they are all curled up in their individual homes.

36. How is your best friend? Somewhere in between "Fair" and "Meh" would be my guess.

37. Do you have a tan? Hah--never! I have some freckles, but not many.

38. What are you listening to right now? A DVR'd NCIS.

39. Do you collect anything? Dust. S&Ps by default.

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? Miss W.

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? About two years ago. Got a ticket from the dude too.

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Uh...? Yeah...? Like two large sodas today?

43. What does your last text message say? No clue. I'm not getting up to look, either.

44. Do you like hot sauce? To a degree. [I crack myself up...]

45. Last time you took a shower? This morning, TYVM.

46. Do you need to do laundry? Nope. Beast is doing it for us. He rocks.

47. What is your heritage? Amurcan. Mostly northern European way back.

48. Are you someone's best friend? Yup.

49. Are you rich? Compared to whom? In the global sense, I absolutely am.

50. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Zzzzzz.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.