Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Questions a la Randomness, A Meme

What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Cool, clear wahterrrrrr

How late did you stay up last night and why? It was right after SNL's Weekend Update when I went upstairs, so I was probably asleep by midnight or so.

If you could move somewhere else, would you? I would move certain very specific places in a heartbeat. But I'm picky: I wouldn't move just anywhere.

Have you ever been kissed under fireworks? Probably. I dunno. Been awhile if so.

Do you believe ex’s [sic] can be friends? Sure. I've seen it happen.

When was the last time you cried really hard? Been a rough day. Kinda wondering if I'll make it till bedtime without tears. I was leaky in Sunday School this morning. But..."really hard"? That's been 6 months or so, I think. I didn't even really cry about my sister. Not yet. It'll come.

What items could you not go without during the day? Glasses. Clothes. Food. I really am awfully low-maintenance.

Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? FIL. huh, good timing since FIL is back in the hospital again tonight.

How do you feel about your life right now? I'm not excited about some of the stuff that's making Beast nuts. Otherwise, we are all dog-paddling along just fine.

If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find? A lot of mail I've read.

Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Depends on what they were testing for now, wouldn't it? Probably, though.

Has anyone ever called you perfect before? A perfect little bitch, yes. (That was a relative saying that too--nice family, eh?)

Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m.: who do you want it to be? I probably wouldn't hear it, since I wear earplugs that block out everything under about 80 dB.

Do you think too much or too little? Yes. I've been accused of both of these.

Do you believe in fairy tales? Nope. Pretty stories, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. Well, nothing except metaphor.

Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work? Gah. NO! Yuck.

What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated? Just about a year.

Have you ever been on a blind date? No. Thank the good Lord for some small favors!!

Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more? I have a friend I've known for over 40 years. Several school friends I've known for over 30 years. College friends I've known almost 30 years....etc., etc.

Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Oh, yeah.

What song do you want played at your funeral? O God Our Help in Ages Past (among several others)

Would you tell your parents if you were gay? I would HAVE, I suppose, but it's a moot point now.

What would your last meal be before getting executed? All you can eat buffet

Do you walk around the house naked? I live with a teenage boy. So, yeah: NO!

What do you do as soon as you walk in the house? Leave a slime trail of papers and bags and mail and debris behind me as I walk through the kitchen. Which explains why the house looks like a tip.

Who is the person you can count on the most? I'm fortunate to be surrounded by people on whom I can count: Beast, Amy, CT, Marie...

What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving.

Would you ever get plastic surgery? Only for repairing significant damage. I would NOT do it to 'correct' wrinkles or flab, or other silly shit like that.

Have you ever caught a fish? Yes. And then it escaped.

What is the first thing you notice about people? General size and build.

What is the farthest you’ve been from home? I went to China in college; was 12 hours opposite my parents. Weird.

How did you meet your spouse or significant other (or most recent one)? He kept coming to my dorm room to flirt with my roommate with whom he had chem. She did her best to ignore him. I was more fun than she was.

Where was the last place you drove (other than home/school/work)? Today's perambulation went like this: 8:45 a.m.--home to church; 12:00 p.m.--church to TacoBell to work; 5:15--work to grocery store to church, 8:30--church to home.

2 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

A whole year? Wow, You wild vixen! ;)

Cat. said...

I didn't get into the not-long-enough-to-be-dating situations. And remember, I've been married for almost 25 years, to (as he frequently reminds me) a younger man.

By a week.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.