Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The 14 Question Meme

1. What do you consider your hometown to be?
Suburban Denver, where I grew up. I lived there longer than anywhere else so far. However, in total, I've lived longer in the Midwest than I did in Denver. {{sad face}}
2. What’s the hardest part of your average day?
Getting motivated. It has been hard to do lately because of the weather and because of work-related stuff.
3. The easiest? Why?
Anything on the internet. lol As long as the computer is working right, that is.
4. What beverage do you reach for to quench your thirst?
Diet Dr. Pepper.
5. What is one not-so-secret goal you have for your life? I’ll let you keep your secret ones to yourself.
Spend time at a shooting range, and play the bagpipes. NOT at the same time. (though that visual would be pretty stunning...) Oh, and play with my grandbabies.
6. What physical pain do you fear most? For example, I’m trying to decide how bad my jaw pain needs to get before I risk a potential needle from my dentist. So, for me, throbbing is preferable to jabbing.
If I can still function at more than 60-70%, no need to call in the medics. When I literally can't move (or breathe in some cases--hello, allergies) bring 'em on!
7. Where do you find solace?
In other people's good writing.
8. What makes you the saddest when you read/see the news?
The fact that we focus so quickly on the bad news when there is plenty of good stuff happening as well. Also, anything with kids being hurt or threatened scares me. I don't read/watch the news very often.
9. What do you eat for a favorite snack?
Frosted sugar cookies.
10. What movie could you/would you watch more than two or three times and still enjoy just as much as the first time?
Not very many. I don't think I could watch any movie 2-3 times in a row. But there are a few I've seen more than once and enjoyed: The Matrix movies, Heathers, many of the old classic musicals, Dr. Zhivago...
11. What boy/girl first made you cry?
Romantically? I had a terrible time as a child talking to boys, so anytime I fell for one I ended up crying in frustration with myself. As an adult (more or less), probably Rich W. Though not for the reasons you'd think.
12. What brand of coffee/tea do you drink most often?
I don't drink coffee, but I prefer Tetley's breakfast tea.
13. Dig in the dirt with or without garden gloves?
Huh. With. As if I've done that recently!
14. James Taylor or Carly Simon?
And a whole generation of memers says, "Wha...???" I've always like Carly's voice better.

3 sweet-talkers :

Unknown said...

I know I was thinking about #14 too, how many people are going to say, who are they?!

Checking in from Sunday Stealing!~Lisa
I am all a twitter about life

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Bagpipes? Too much! :)

Kwizgiver said...

I would never have imagined you at a shooting range.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.