Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Why does winter have to be so gloomy? I hate it.

2. I love trying to see the world.

3. Thank you for being a friend.

4. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because it's pretty scripted, and this year I get to have people here that I like.

5. I am SO behind in every aspect of life. It's bad enough that I have nearly caught up to myself again.

6. We are only as happy as we make up our minds to be.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cooking for Beast, tomorrow my plans include packing a few Christmas Child boxes, and Sunday, I want to have a meeting with the youth group!

2 sweet-talkers :

Billy Rhythm said...

We participate in Christmas Child too! Well, I think it's probably the same thing...

Come on and visit my answers at billyrhythm.com.

Kwizgiver said...

We match with #6, no surprise. :-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.