Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. While the [C]at's away no cataloging gets done and she gets even further behind.

2. Esposo fabuloso!

3. Children are noisy. This is a blessing and a curse.

4. I have to tidy up the house when I get home from work or shopping or what have you.

5. This may seem odd, but I'm more excited about Sparky's college transition than he is (I think).

6. Beast said he'd like to sleep all weekend and that seems like a fine idea to me!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finding the horizontal surfaces in the house, tomorrow my plans include hanging out with the Aimster, and Sunday, I want to find out what Sparky's 'assignment' is for worship!

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I kind of like Beast's idea of sleeping all weekend. I don't think the sun's supposed to be out around here, at all.

Good luck finding the horizontal surfaces. I should do the same thing. (but I'm busy commenting on my blog buddies' blogs.)

Cacai M. said...

Ooh how I love sleeping! Usually it is so comforting to me than going out.. thanks for sharing!

Have a great weekend and happy Halloween!

My Friday Fill-Ins for 10/29/10

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.