Monday, October 25, 2010

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) How far back can you trace your family tree?
My mom got back to the 18th century with her side. My dad...only back to about 1850.
2) What's your favorite comfort food, and why?
Bread bread bread, sugar sugar sugar....
3) Does listening to people with different accents than yours bother you? Is it hard, or fun?
It bothers me when I'm tired, but usually I really enjoy them, trying to figure out where they might be from and so forth.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
For some reason, it reminds me of England, even though I've never been on any part of the coast that looks like this. Looks lovely though, doesn't it?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.