Monday, August 23, 2010

Manic Monday

(Link in meme-roll)

Fill in the blank: If I had a nickel for every time I... complained about being sick this week, I could buy a latte. If I drank coffee that would be absolutely great, eh?

What do you think about while you exercise?
On those rare occasions I exercise, I mostly think about how much I thoroughly HATE EXERCISING!
What are 5 things you love about your spouse?
He is straightforward about important subjects, he buys me (or makes it possible for me to buy) things that I want, he works hard, he is a good father/brother/in-law, he is funny, and he loves me.

2 sweet-talkers :

Jhari said...

Hmmm... that's oh so nice. My husband has a good sense of humor too. I guess that's why we're compatible with each other :)

Mine's up as well here.

Kwizgiver said...

Sorry you've been so sick this week. :-( Hope you're feeling better very soon.

I hate exercise, too. Hate it.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.