Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Laughter makes me cough right now. Stupid cold.

2. "Wait, is the ..." are the three words that started off the last email I sent.

3. What I'm most looking forward to today is making some progress on things at work.

4. Seeing, or better yet holding babies puts a smile on my face.

5. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? I used to love that show.

6. Seeing Beast on Monday was just what I needed!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing BIL, tomorrow my plans include an overdue haircut followed by work, and Sunday, I want to sleep in (but I suspect I'll be at church bright and (s)early)!

4 sweet-talkers :

**** April **** said...

I HATE being sick and when you laugh that annoying tickle makes you cough cough cough! Get better soon!

(and I need a haircut too -- been oh... aobut a YEAR for me!)

Billy Rhythm said...

Holding babies is so relaxing. Got insomnia? Rock a sleeping baby. You'll be out in no time.

jan said...

am sorry to hear about your colds..hope you feel better soon..

my entry is up here

http://moms-journey.com/2010/08/20/friday-fill-ins.aspx

happy friday to you!

Kwizgiver said...

Hope you're feeling much better very soon.

We both have our old friend Carmen Sandiego as the answer!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.