Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Life is really miserable sometimes. Thank God for friends and other sanity-inducing parts of life.

2. Pull yourself together and keep going.

3. My last text message (or IM) ended in these three words: the one I received was R-rated, and the one I sent was "lol".

4. Olive Garden is what I'm thinking about for dinner sometime soon.

5. On the 1st day of August there really oughta be a holiday. When I was growing up, my Mom always had that day or one in that vicinity off work.

6. Young animals are always (unless they are sick) lively and energetic.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to continuing to do nothing at home (though I have mopped half the house and tidied up some leftover-from-vacation piles of crap), tomorrow my plans include a meeting and work, and Sunday, I want to not embarrass myself playing the bells!

1 sweet-talkers :

Chat Noir said...

I have to agree with 1 and 2..... and a holiday sounds like a really good thing right now!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.