Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Bad Day

1. Is there anything that you tend to do to cheer up when you are having a bad day?
Listen to music. Write venomous emails (unsent--I've learned to write them in Word and copy the parts that are appropriate into email, or delete the whole damn thing). Cry. I don't do as much of the latter as I used to.
2.What’s the last card game you played, and with whom did you play?
It was probably Spoons with youth group at church.
3.What’s the last board game you played, and with whom did you play?
I haven't played a board game in a LONG time. It was with Sparky, though I don't remember which game...Worst-Case Scenario, maybe?
4.What’s the last computer game you played, and with whom did you play?
I did a couple of rounds of Cube Crash on Facebook about a half an hour ago.
5.Is there somewhere you’d like to visit but have not, and where is it?
Would like to get to Argentina someday, and maybe Peru. Also, Australia and New Zealand. Egypt. Kenya. South Africa. Spain. Alaska.
6.Think of your favorite movie (or a movie you really like, if you can’t think of a favorite). Some people say that the reasons you love your favorite movie are related to what you value in romantic relationships. How is this true or untrue in your case?
Uhm, have you seen Heathers?? Talk about fucked-up romance! So, yeah: no. I think what is good about that movie is that these people are so normal--until they are NOT at all.
7.What physical attributes do you find the most attractive?
Intelligence, confidence...oh, wait, you said "physical"... OK, then, I'll go with broad shoulders and dark hair.
8.How many people live in your house? Tell us about them.
There are three people in this house, and one guinea pig. Beast is my husband ('twas his nickname in high school--I didn't make it up), Sparky is my son (the name is because of his hair), Ruka is yet another boy (Ruka means 'twitchy' in...Swahili? ...can't remember), and I'm the only female in residence. What's to say? I talk about them enough that you probably have heard plenty!
9. Ever punch someone in the face?
The only possible answer to this besides "yes" is "not yet." (I have smacked people in the face by accident--turning around too fast, etc.)

4 sweet-talkers :

I am Harriet said...

Good idea about the emails :)

Have a good Saturday.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/ever-punch-someone-in-the-face/

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

By accident? Now you expect us to buy that? JK. Hope you have a great Saturday. I'm off to find a meme to steal. ;)

Anonymous said...

I was too chicken to put the writing thing down in my entry. Nice to know I ain't alone.

Glad I stopped by. Have a great weekend.

http://debwebb.wordpress.com

Kwizgiver said...

Great answers. Especially the last one. :-)

Hope you have a wonderful, relaxing weekend!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.