Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ah, mater, want jet to always love me

(Found here)

SUBJECT ONE- THE OUTSIDE
What's your name? Cat.
How tall are you? 172 cm.
What color are your eyes? Hazel
What color is your hair? Brown, mostly.
Are you Male or Female? Female.
What is your best physical feature? Height.
What's your shoe size? 9
Glasses, yes or no? Yes.
Did you ever have braces? Yes.
On a typical day you are wearing? Shirt and pants, underwear, earrings and some other jewelry.... I rarely wear skirts or dresses. Sometimes, at home, I wear shorts.
When you go to bed you're wearing? Pajamas.
How often do you exercize [sic]? Never.

SUBJECT TWO- MUSIC
Name two of your favorite bands: U2 and Los Lonely Boys.
Name two of your favorite singers: Billy Joel and Pink.
Name two songs you currently love: "One" (of course) and "Freedom" (Nicole Mullen)
Name one song that describes your life right now? "Cat's in the Cradle"
Name one song that describes your life 1 year ago? "Teen Drama"
What are the preset stations in your car? Two NPR stations, the local (horrible) MOR/AC station, Jack, and a station based in the Big City to the West.
What's the last CD you bought? No clue at all.
Was the last CD you burned an actual CD or a mix? It was an Amy-created mix.
Name one band you're embarrassed to like but do? I don't get embarrassed anymore, but the Bee Gees definitely used to qualify.
If you could only attend 1 concert ever again, it would be? Meh. I wouldn't mind seeing TobyMac or Gogol Bordello, I guess, but otherwise...meh.
Name one band or singer you absolutely can't stand? Geddy Lee. {{{{shudder}}}}
Name a group you use to like but feel you've grown out of? Most of them. lol

SUBJECT THREE- MOVIES and TELEVISION
Name your favorite actor? I think Gary Sinise and Will Smith are awfully good at their jobs.
Name your favorite actress? Gotta be Meryl. And I do love Sandra Bullock.
Name your favorite television show right now? NCIS. Addicted. Totally.
Name a really cool movie you have recently seen? T3 was on last night. I think that's the last movie I saw in a theater too.
Your favorite canceled television show? My So-Called Life.
Name 1 movie you wish you hadn't wasted time and money? Many of them, but the stand-out will always and forever be Snow Dogs.
You would never watch a movie with? Someone who keeps telling me "this next part is great!" How totally annoying.
Three favorite TV channels? Discovery, Spike, ESPN. Yes, I'm a boy; you know the truth now.
Favorite reality show? The Amazing Race.
Favorite character on a reality show? Phil. Of course.

SUBJECT FOUR- WORD ASSOCIATION
coffee- Starbucks
dog- puppy
slut- high school (I really hate that word, by the way)
candy- sweets
pole- North...
ocean- sea
brave- ...and Crazy
loving- caring
cookie- sugar
death- murder
life- death
child- baby

SUBJECT FIVE- WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER?
Eaten by a lion OR Eaten by thousands of small insects? Lion. Faster.
Skydiving from a plane OR Bungee jumping off a bridge? Skydiving. Though I would probably do either.
No television OR No music? No TV.
No more pizza, ever OR No more chocolate, ever? No more chocolate.
A trip to Europe OR a trip to Hawaii? Europe, though I definitely want to stipulate which countries.
An hour with your future soul mate OR An hour with a lost loved one? Lost loved one. I'd kill for a last chat with Ellen.
Sex without love OR love without sex? Love without sex.

SUBJECT SIX- THE LOVE LIFE
Are you currently in a relationship? I'm fortunate to have many relationships in my life.
Are you currently looking or interested in someone? I'm married. I dunno--I guess I'm interested in him.
Are you a virgin? Having given birth several years ago, I think the answer to this pretty much has to be no.
If yes, how long do you plan to be one? Yeah, or not.
How many times have you been in love? Numerous.
Looking back, how do you feel about that person now? er, wha?
Name three physical things you look for in someone? Humor, intelligence, strength.
Biggest turn offs include? Stupidity, intolerance, impatience.
Your ideal date would be? Low-key.
You want to get married, where, when, how? Done, done, and done. Doubt I'll be doing it again.
Does anyone have feelings for you right now that you don't return? Not that I'm aware of.

SUBJECT SEVEN- THE FRIENDS
The one you immediately go to with a problem? I'm more than a little freaked out about the answer the previous person gave. But I'd probably go to Beast, most of the time. Unless he is the problem, in which case it might be someone else to decompress first.
The most rational? Well, Beast, by leaps and bounds.
The funniest? Jenny.
The one you spend the most time on the phone with? Beast. I don't really talk on the phone that much.
The craziest? Depends on the definition, but probably T.
The most honest? Amy.
The purest? {snort} OK, I almost have to go with one of the youth group members here...don't I?
The smartest? Tie between Amy and Beast. Different kinds of smart in some ways...but VERY smart.
The most athletic? Beast, formerly. Nowadays, probably Anne or Sarah. {and those names are pretty funny to blog, let me tell you}
The most compassionate? Jenny.
The one most likely to get thrown in jail? John. He's already "inspected" jails in Indiana and Mexico.
The last one that who said I love you? Beast, I guess.

---------------------------

Best
1. Male Friend: Beast
2. Female Friend: Amy or Jenny
3. Vacation: EGG trip or maybe our last trip to Maine.
4. Memory: Too many to pick one.

Worst
1. Time of day: 2:30 a.m., if I'm trying to sleep
2. Day of the week: Wednesday.
3. Food: Beef liver.
4. Memory: Lots of those, too.

Last
2. Talked to on the phone: Uh? Uh, yeah? Uh, FIL on Thursday night, I think.
3. Text: Beast saying he was on his way home this afternoon.
4. Messaged over MySpace? Don't use MySpace.

Today
1. What are you doing right now? This, and watching Bones.
2. Wearing? Gray capris, black T, etc.
3. Better than yesterday? Different, but otherwise about the same level of excitement.
4. Did you see the person you like: You mean, my husband? Yes, he woke me up and then left, returned about 4:30 and immediately went out to mow. I've seen him for a total of about 10 minutes today.
5. What’s the weather? Warm (not hot, hurrah!) and very humid.

Tomorrow
1. Is: Sunday
2. Got any plans? Church, probably. I'm betting there's a race we'll be watching.
3. Dislikes about tomorrow: Nothing much. Maybe some politics at church.

Favorite
1. Number: 16. Or 3.
2. Song: "The Sweetest Thing"
3. Season: Autumn.
4. Cartoon: Roadrunner.

Currently
1. Missing someone: Only since that question about talking to someone who's gone.
2. Mood: Bored but contented.
3. Wanting: ...actually, nothing. I'm seriously just fine right now.
4. Listening to: Still listening to Bones.

True or False (bolded items are true)
I am a morning person
I am currently in my PJ’s
I am currently suffering from a broken heart
I can be paranoid at times
I currently regret something that I have done (but I'm not really stressing about anything in particular)
I curse frequently
I enjoy country music (SOME)
I enjoy hip hop (I do like some of it)
I enjoy techno/trance (SOME and only briefly)
I enjoy talking on the phone
I have a hidden talent
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal (who doesn't?)
I have all my grandparents
I have at least one brother and/or sister
I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor (I'm assuming "you're weird" means the same general thing)
I have done something illegal (yo, major criminal here: not!)
I have had major/minor surgery
I have had my hair cut within the last 2 months
I have had the cops called on me

Single or Taken: Taken.
Eye color: Still hazel.
Hair: Still brown-plus.
Height: Still 172 cm.
Righty or lefty: Righty

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Of course, I had to swipe this.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.