Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday Thunks

(Link in meme-roll)
Snakes, Hiking, And Shirt Colors
...brought to you by Kimber, the color of success and the number 1567.

1. Have you ever wondered why snakes can't slither backwards?
They can't? Are you sure? I mean, not directly backwards, but some can DEFINITELY go sideways-back. In any case, I'm pretty sure I can go backwards Pretty Damn Fast if necessary.
2. Is divorce contagious?
No. Being around a divorce does tend to make you rethink your own relationship, though, doesn't it?
3. Do you enjoy hiking?
I used to, back when I was in shape. Maybe I'll do a little next week... some very s l o w  hiking.
4. Is there a color of a shirt a man should just never wear?
Any color he doesn't like or can't be comfortable in. If that's black, pink, or polka-dotted, whatever.
5. Have you read a news story this week that just made your blood boil?
Nope. I don't read the news if I can help it at all. The only thing that comes to mind is the ridiculous lack of progress on the oil leaking into the Gulf.
6. Do you keep old business cards or name tags from companies you have worked for?
Hmm, I wonder if I have my old NS name tag somewhere? I know I threw away the business cards. I may have some others, I guess, but I don't have a shrine or anything. God forbid.
7. If you could save an endangered species, which one would it be?
Humans.
8. When is it warm enough outside for you to start wearing shorts?
Me? I don't wear shorts outside very often anymore. It has to be well into the 90s and 100% humidity for me. But I wear shorts inside as soon as it gets warmish--70s or so.
9. Have you ever broken a window?
Yup. I was trying to wake my dad up once. Breaking the window didn't do it, but I did get into the (locked) house.
10. Do dogs in your neighborhood howl when they hear sirens from police cars or fire trucks?
Nope. We live three blocks from the fire station, so it's way too common; the dogs are used to it.
11. Have you tried doing something as an adult that you used to be able to do as a kid?
Yes, all the time. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. Occasionally, I end up in extreme pain.

1 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

"Humans" was perfecto! Great responses...

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.