Monday, June 28, 2010

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) Would you want to be able to see what happened at your own funeral?
It would be interesting to see who showed up, and whether Beast was able to find a good bagpiper.
2) Do you ride public transportation? If you've done so in different cities, which one stood out to you?
I do not use it here because it's pretty much not available between work and home for me. There is a bus that runs from near our house to near my workplace, but I'd have to arrive at work at 7 and leave at 3 and I'm pretty sure that's not workable.
I do love riding the bus, and we occasionally take the commuter train into the Big City, which I also enjoy. This area has really excellent public transpo. I love London--the tube is my favorite part of visiting there in some ways--and I've ridden public transpo in DC, Moscow, Chicago, San Francisco, Denver, and the perimeter of Frankfurt. And trains from Zurich to Rome and all around England.
3) What's the last thing you broke? How did it happen?
The last thing I can remember is a fingernail last week. It's been a pretty successful run lately. (Now, you know I'll break something major this afternoon...)
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
Well, of course it reminds me of Beast when he hasn't shaved in a day or two, but this is NOT a photo of him! Actually, I have to be honest, this is way too well-groomed and short to be Beast's facial hair. It does worry me that someone took this picture, presumably of himself, and published it on the web; it's not an overly-impressive crop of hair. <--snobby me

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.