Thursday, May 20, 2010

Desk

You Are a Creative Worker
You are a very personally expressive person, especially outside of work. Your individuality matters to you.

You draw a lot of inspiration and energy from your own internal world.
You get bored easily around other people.

You like to edit and revise. You are always improving your work, and you never turn in the first draft.

You are a striver, and it's important for people to see you as successful. You know that image is important.
About those books stacked on my desk...uh, I work at a LIBRARY! As a cataloger?! Duh.

And as I said this morning (ironically), image is not my main worry in life. Not even.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.