Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)


1. I was going to do some weeding last weekend; hopefully I do it this weekend instead.
2.
A delay at the doctor's office and I left my book at home.
3. Why
ask why.
4.
Kay was in my thoughts today.
5. One of my father's favorite sayings was
"Oh, for cryin' in the rain!"
6.
"Oh, boy, I ate too much"--I know that feeling!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
going to bed early (in hopes that my stomach settles down), tomorrow my plans include weeding, cleaning bathrooms, and grocery shopping, and Sunday, I want to catch up on a bunch of other things.!

3 sweet-talkers :

Megan, Life Revamped said...

Yea on #3, why ask why? everything just happens.
I hope you'll have a great weekend!


xoxo,
FickleInPink
Boracay Sunset
My FFI#174!

Unknown said...

I like to ask why all the time. Nice Fill-in.

Kwizgiver said...

Identical #3. Great minds...

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.