Monday, April 26, 2010

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) How often do you whisper?
Despite the fact that I work in a library, it's relatively rare for me to whisper. I talk fairly quietly at times, but whispering...not so much. I always hear that old ad in my ear whenever I do whisper: "If you want to capture someone's attention, whisper."
2) When was the last time you called a help hotline? Did it solve the problem?
I guess that would be the Lost and Found about the bag I left on the commuter train last week. It has not been recovered, but "Delores" is a lovely, helpful person.
3) How much time do you spend on yourself daily on average?
I suppose a couple of hours, all told, most days. Except for the past three weeks.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
Well, speaking of railroads...it reminds me of my lost overnight bag. :-( And Amtrak, which is a mixed memory: I love train travel, but I'm not a fan of being late, which Amtrak usually is (in my experience anyway).

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.