Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thursday Thunks

(Link in meme-roll)
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color of nothing, and the number one.

1. I got nothing. What should I ask next week? Although I think Kimber should do it next week. Somehow.
I think you need a vacation. For several weeks. Or you could just do the random wiki thing... (not that I've ever thought of doing that on my meme...lol)
2. Wind chimes - annoying or not?
I don't mind lower-toned versions, but the high-pitched ones make me nuts.
3. Camping - camper or tent?
Hotel. Or maybe a high-end RV. I don't do plumbing-free environments with composure.
4. Told ya I got nothing. This really sucks. I should have had Bud do this, huh?
I'm sure Bud would have done a lovely job. I feel your pain today though--I'm not clicking on all cylinders either.
5. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
Wow, weird: I was just talking about this yesterday with one of the youth group members. She likes L; I like J. Her name starts with J, mine starts with L. Ironic. But my favorite letter is S.
6. So this week my kid had to type a research paper for English.... then she had to email it to her teacher! Is that not just the oddest thing ever? Blew my mind away.
I think that's very cool. Wave of the future has arrived on the beach.
7. Wow. These questions suck. They suck bad. Do you like to suck through straws? For what type of beverages?
I prefer straws if there's a lot of ice in the drink, or for malts.
8. What do you do with your cell phones when you do those wonderful "upgrades" to the newer, fancier phones?
We have a dead cell-phone drawer, but I'm about to take them to one of those donation boxes where they can all be rebuilt or recycled.
9. It's allergy season - unless you've completely missed all the people walking around with kleenexs stuck to their nose... what are you allergic to?
Cats, corn (pollen), dogs, some grasses, other pollens....dust, mold, etc. etc. etc.
10. What did you sleep with as a child?
I had a selection of stuffed animals, my favorite being a 4-foot long multicolored snake with long plastic eyelashes. Don't ask me where that came from; I have no idea.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.