Monday, March 15, 2010

Manic Monday

(Link in meme-roll)

How did you decide to live where you do?
Beast found a job in the vicinity. And 9 years later we built this house because our former house SUCKED.
Do you like risks, or do you avoid them? What major risks have you taken in your life?
I'm not 100% risk-averse, but I tend toward planned risk, if that makes sense. Risks I've taken: traveling to the Soviet Union in college, getting married at 22, moving here. Risks I'm not liable to take: traveling to Russia now, getting married ever again, moving to Haiti.
If you had to choose, which could you live without: TV, the internet, a telephone, or friends?
TV.

4 sweet-talkers :

Cacai M. said...

Hi, we are the same in question #3. Thanks for the share. Mine by the way, is here: My Manic Monday Q&A

Have a great Monday! (~_~)

Grandma said...

Good answers. I'm with you on planned risk. Have to strike a balance between challenge and foolishness.

My Manic Monday

Ozzy's Mom said...

Yeah, I can relate, I do take "planned risks" as well.

Serena said...

Hello, long time no "write" (from my end anyway). :D

I can see that you have lived life - answer #2.
I have read news and historical cases before where people who refused to evacuate even though given warnings by authorities of impending dangers such as volcano eruptions and earthquakes. I really don't understand what can be more important than to preserve one's life? How else are they going to benefit from their material possessions when they decide to stay anyway?

I can live without TV and don't watch any currently.

Manic Monday #203

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.