Monday, March 8, 2010

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) Have you ever had a friend date someone you couldn't stand? How did you handle that?
Yeah, I wasn't real thrilled with my friends' high school date choices very often. As an adult, my college roommate's husband is not my cuppa--which has made it rather difficult to remain close. And another friend's choice in husbands...was probably not a good one and she's regretting it now.
2) Among all your close friends, who is the cutest?
I know a lot of really lovely high school girls. lol
Actually, once you become friends with someone, don't they sort of all seem 'cute' in your eyes? I know mine do. I have become much less objective.
3) Do you have someone wrapped around your finger? Or are you wrapped around someone else's finger?
I try to avoid this whole dynamic. It's kinda fucked-up.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
Fireworks! Fourth of July! I wish it were July right. Would love some warm July temps and sunny skies.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.