Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. I know that this is going to be loud but fun weekend, after tomorrow's funeral.
2.
Why can't July feel like the longest month.
3. You can't help but
smile when kids are happy.
4.
Another month of winter; bring it on!
5. Where have you looked
for whatever it is you lost?
6.
Valentine's candy is now available.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
going to take a bath very shortly and go to bed, tomorrow my plans include funeral, birthday lunch, gifts, and another early night (I hope), and Sunday, I want to enjoy all the noise at our house during the Super Bowl party!

2 sweet-talkers :

Andrea said...

I agree with #3!

Unknown said...

It is too hot here in South Carolina in July. Could we make May the longest month? Have a great time at the party.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.