Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) Tell about a snowball fight you had.
I am not a fan of snowball fights. They always verge on painful and annoying in my experience. Plus, as someone who wears glasses, one shot to the face and I'm done, and so are (potentially) my glasses. I'm a little paranoid.
2) Where is the best hiding place you know of?
Under the covers in bed. No one can see you there. Right?

Seriously, my basement is good. No one can see in and I don't have to answer the phone down there, so it's all good.
3) What extracurricular activities did you do while at school?
I was a sorta-trainer for the wrestling team, and I was in Spanish club. Does NHS count? Oh, and band, of course.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Photo © Cat. 2008
This is my living room, Thanksgiving-before-last with two relatives and a best friend. See, everyone I know is strange? That day was filled with laughter, along these lines all day.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.