Sunday, January 31, 2010

Unconscious Mutterings

  1. Furniture :: ...movers
  2. Beauty :: ...and the Beast [lol]
  3. Sip :: Taste
  4. Block :: ...and tackle (to be honest, my first reaction was someone I know with that last name, but I'm not posting that for people to find)
  5. Forehead :: Bangs
  6. Championship :: ...Ring
  7. Hurl :: Ralph
  8. Whip :: Devo
  9. Destruction :: Sledgehammer
  10. Leather :: Harleys

2 sweet-talkers :

rajm said...

Ah another beast, and a similar thought to mine with forehead. I was getting worried about the word chooser with those last few!

Rayne said...

I am finding many Beasts. At first I thought Hurl had reminded you of another friend. Could you imagine being named Ralph Hurl?

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.