Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Manic Monday

(Link in meme-roll)

If you could only have one section of the bookstore to visit, which section would it be?
Probably the games section (crosswords, etc.). Everything else I pretty much get through my workplace.
If you could only subscribe to one publication for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Again, mostly I could make do with stuff borrowed from the library, but I'd hate to give up Ms.
What activity always makes you lose track of time?
Playing games online.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.