Monday, January 4, 2010

Manic Monday

(Link in meme-roll)

What did you get in trouble for the most when you were a kid?
At the time, it seemed like I was in trouble all the time for everything in the world. Mostly, it all seemed to stem from talking back to Mom, I guess.
Which is your wish that is not yet fulfilled?
I don't think I really do wishes. I think it has something to do with tempting fate, which is clearly irrational.
If you have to choose a movie title for your life story, what would that be?
"It's Complicated" though not the way Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin's movie is.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.