Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. There are places I never, ever, want to see again.
2.
I wish the sun and wind wouldblow those clouds away.
3. Standing in the
light.
4.
Boy oh boy.
5. He went out tiger hunting
and all he found were cougars.
6.
I had to keep pinching my wrists to keep my mind from wandering.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
doing this and maybe putting together a shopping list , tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and seeing some friends, and Sunday, I want to go to church, and see the youth group kids! [I also have to work, unfortunately.]

1 sweet-talkers :

Unknown said...

I hope you have a great weekend! Nice fill-in!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.