Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) Do you have a short fuse?
I do, at times. It's getting longer, but I definitely have a temper, and I don't always have a tight rein on it.
2) Where is the most beautiful spot on earth that you've ever seen?
Ouray. If I were smarter, I wouldn't broadcast that, but the cat's outta the bag, I think.
3) How old do you want to live to be?
I want to go before I get horrifically sick in either mind or body. Realistically, that seems to be be between 80 and 85.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
I've got no story, but this looks like a roller-coaster. I have no idea what it actually is. Hmmm....

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.