Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. No, we will NOT allow ourselves to be freaked out during what is supposed to be a joyful season.
2.
There's nothing like wrapping presents at the old kitchen table.
3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee (or tea) and thought:
I wonder if I can dive in and warm up.
4.
In the long run, it's going to be okay.
5. I'll take
time today to do something fun AND productive.
6.
People seem less cranky lately, at least from my point of view.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
getting these stupid Christmas cards handled (!), tomorrow my plans include delivering food to community members, and finishing the fundraiser stuff, and Sunday, I want to get the fundraiser stuff to the purchasers and be DONE WITH IT!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.