Monday, October 19, 2009

Curious as a Cat

(Link in blogroll)

1) Among all your childhood friends, who had the parents everyone wanted to have?
I don't remember any one friend having The Cool Parents. I just know mine weren't it, seeing as how they were everyone else's grandparents' ages. Actually, in high school W. had the coolest mom EVER!! She is still one of my favorite people. Why? Because she always treated us all as if we were adults.
2) Do you have relatives nearby? Or do you have to travel a ways to see family?
There are 21 people I consider immediate family members (almost 22!), two of whom live with me. There are 5 others fairly nearby, more relatives in the area and in my life now than there ever have been since I've been married. They are all at least 30 minutes away, and even that feels kind of close and stultifying sometimes.
3) Are you a saver or a spender?
I don't love spending money, but once I've made the decision to spend, I don't waste time doing so. Overall, however, I'm more of a saver.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
Are those cupcakes? This picture reminds me that I have to make a cake, or cupcakes, for my sister's birthday this weekend. My "Cool Sister" is turning (HOLY SHIT) 60! Damn, time is passing faster and faster.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.