Monday, October 5, 2009

Curious as a Cat

(Link in blogroll)

1) Have you ever been in a car accident? What happened?
I've been in a couple of scary situations but never collided with anyone (or vice versa) or anything.
2) Have you ever been in a play? If so, do you remember any of your lines?
I was a Hamelin rat in 3rd or 4th grade, no lines. In high school, I was in the pit orchestra for a couple of musicals, and I can sing my parts but not play them anymore.
3) How often do you go to the park? What do you usually there?
I eat lunch in the park 3 or 4 times a month, at least. Sometimes you just need to get out of Dodge for a few minutes, y'know?
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
It looks like potpourri parts. I wonder what the scent is, though I'd bet on cinnamon being involved since I think those rolled tubular things are cinnamon sticks. It looks kind of fall-like too. But what are all those other things...?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.