Saturday, September 12, 2009

Patrick's Place

(Link in blogroll)
Saturday 6

1. A friend of yours goes grocery shopping with you and goes to the meat department and buys a small pack of fresh ground chuck. You ask what she’s going to cook for dinner and she explains that the chuck is for her dog. How would you react?
Long as she's payin' I'm fine with it. I try very hard not to question other people's purchases, unless it's something that I know they'll regret and they've specifically asked me to "monitor and censor." Besides, I buy a giant stash of greens every week for our guinea pig, so it's not like I can say much, right?
2. Another friend dares you to eat a dog biscuit: would you give it a try?
Nope. This part of my life is over, the part when my friends dare me to eat/drink things on a whim.
3. Vets usually recommend more expensive brands of food for pets. How much of a difference do you think there would really be between a brand you could pick up in a store or a specialty brand?
Not much. The vet I know best doest NOT suggest the expensive brands. She's honest, a pennypincher...and related to me.
4. Take the quiz: Who’s Happier: You or Your Pet?
You Are Happier Than Your Pet
Unless you've got a highly unhappy pet, you've uncovered the secrets to living a good life.

You are light hearted and frisky... but never too hyperactive for a long nap.

You know how to let life's problems roll off your back, while still managing to take great care of yourself.

You're happier than most creatures in the world - both human and non-human!

I'm not annotating this with italics, but I would just say that there's no way the animal in this house is more mentally healthy than me, so this result is not unexpected. Ruka is a neurotic twitchfest.
5. Who has more toys: your pets or you?
Me. Totally.
6. Whose bed do you think is more comfortable to sleep on, yours or your pet’s?
Mine. Totally.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.