Monday, September 21, 2009

Manic Monday

(Link in blogroll)

Would you be willing to have horrible nightmares every night for a year if you would be rewarded with extraordinary wealth?
Nope. Not a fact of disrupted sleep, and a year of it would probably kill me.
What was the most recent movie that made you cry?
I cried during Harry Potter #5. Of course I did.
Would you rather be stranded on an island alone or with someone you hate?
ALONE!I'm on the same page as Jean-Paul Sartre on this. I'd rather be alone than with alone with someone hateful.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.