Monday, September 28, 2009

Curious as a Cat

(Link in blogroll)

1) Do you wear fur? Leather?
It's really not worthwhile here to wear fur. If it really got cold and I were outside a lot, you bet I'd wear fur. And I wear leather as often as it's appropriate.
2) What are your favorite museums, galleries, or theaters in your area?
The Art Institute is my favorite. And I love the 0pera House, and the local train museum because of good memories of times spent there.
3) Do you think it’s important to keep traditions?
Only the benign ones.
I think if you have small children, traditions become really critical; kids really thrive on them.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
It reminds me of the books my father-in-law has for aircraft identification during WWII. He could tell you what kind of plane this was and probably when and where it might have been built. All planes look the same to me, really, though this is clearly a prop job, not a jet. From that standpoint, the picture also kind of reminds me of all the little planes that fly over our house every day.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.