Monday, August 24, 2009

Give Me 5 Monday

(Link in blogroll)
Give Me Five back to school memories.

  1. New clothes!!! Woo-hoo! That was SUCH a huge downer when I realized that this was not a normal event when one grows up.

  2. New school supplies. I love new pens and paper.

  3. Getting to see friends again. The first day was almost always awesome; I never saw my friends over the summer for some reason... (the exception to this was 6th grade when I was terrified the first day)

  4. New teachers. That was always nerve-wracking, but in a generally good way. Teachers liked me: I was quiet and smart.

  5. On the other hand, I never really liked seeing the other kids. Mostly. I was terminally shy in grade school...well, even into high school.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.