Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. It's time for me to clean my desk off here at home.

2.
Alaska; it's not a bad place for crazy people.

3. I must be
crazy to be up this early.

4. Baby love is the best thing I have ever known.

5. My
life is simply too stressful right now.

6. The last time I laughed really loudly was
yesterday (my laugh is very loud).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
Beast being home again, tomorrow my plans include working (oh joy), and Sunday, I want to see one of my BFFs (and find out what I'm supposed to bring for VBS next week!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.