Monday, May 11, 2009

Manic Monday

(Link in blogroll)

How old were you when you learned to tie your shoes?
I remember struggling in preschool with the bow, so it was probably around age 5.
Have you ever snooped in somebody else's medicine cabinet?
Only my parents' and in-laws' for the purposes of removing dangerous items (expired meds, etc.). I totally don't do this. In fact, when I found out that people actually do this, it stunned me.
Who do you think you are?
Speaking of my parents! Wow, Mom especially used to say this all the time!

{I think I've spent too much time thinking about my mom of late. I am certain--no thinking required--that I am her child. And that's my answer.}

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.