Monday, May 4, 2009

Manic Monday

(Link in blogroll)

Which household chore do you dislike the most?
I dislike STARTing all of them, but mopping/vacuuming/etc. is particularly loathsome to me. Generally, once I get started on a cleaning project, I don't mind finishing it, unless it's laundry, which just seems to go on forever.
What's the best museum you've ever visited?
The children's museum in Athens was fun, because we speak no Greek, and they spoke almost no English, but Sparky had SUCH a good time in spite of all that.
It's Star Wars Day today. I've never seen any of the Star Wars movies. What "common" movies haven't you seen?
98% of them. ;-) I'll go for "Casablanca" just to have an actual answer. Also "It's a Wonderful Life" just to be sure that I'm firmly in the Philistine group! [Especially those so-called "comedies" starring 20-something males acting like 12-year-olds...I refuse. Who needs a reminder of epic failures like that?]

I am incredibly envious of you for admitting you've never bothered with Star Wars. They are bad. Unfortunately, I live with two people who L-O-V-E them. sigh

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.