Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. It's cold and breezy by my desk at work.

2.
I can't stand tomatoes.

3. My favorite health and beauty product is
Bath and Body Works bubble baths & shower gels.

4.
There is nothing at all that clears my head like a nice long ride. [by myself, with the windows down and the radio blaring]

5. Well, first of all ... ; and B: ....

6.
Several random and mostly faceless high school students; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was to be expected since I was reading "Columbine" at bedtime last night. [Could I be more stupid??]

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to battling in Castle Age et al., tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping, cleaning, sorting old clothes, hounding Sparky about homework...the usual Saturday stuff..., and Sunday, I want to be organized at the Ignite meeting!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.