Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. Moving makes one realize just exactly how much crap one has in one's life!

2.
Nothing much in life is free. (But sometimes the payment is worth it...)

3. My best quality is perserverence.

4.
Yes, I do like details.

5. In nearly 10 years,
Sparky has changed in almost every way--physically (of course!), politically (he 'voted' for Bush in 2000), attitudinally--but he's still got a lovely core of friendly humor.

6.
A personal trainer is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
hanging out (after a busy day of haircuts and movies--yes, plural), tomorrow my plans include working, hopefully getting some of those damn kids' series off my cart, and Sunday, I want to watch the race (that's Sunday, right?) and hang with the fam, including FIL and possibly the nephews!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.