Monday, May 18, 2009

Curious as a Cat

(Link in blogroll)

1) Which person have you taken the most advantage of?
Realistically, my mom. That's the nature of life, though. More recently, my husband.
2) When was the last time you went to a carnival and played midway games?
Probably 3 years or so, the last time we went to the State Fair in the Cheesy State.
3) If you could rid your family of one thing, what would it be?
Backbiting. Mostly my family of origin; I live with men, so it's not so prevalent in my current household.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

Public Domain Photo
This is pretty. I always liked looking at the slides in biology class -- as long as we had decent 'scopes! I hate crappy microscopes. The patterns are interesting. Honestly, though, this looks a little bit like a flip of the plastic tile we had in the bathroom when I was a kid. Ours was white lines on pink tiles. But I have seen this version.

It occurs to me that the pink tile may be the basis of my non-interest in the color as an adult.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.