Friday, April 3, 2009

RevGal Friday Five

(link in blogroll)
Time Out Edition

1. What restores you physically?
Sleep and Facebook. I mean, reading. A book. {oops}
2. What strengthens you emotionally/mentally?
Reading, laughing, talking to friends.
3. What encourages you spiritually?
Today, it was seeing God's Spirit working in my life. Both seeing it, and being aware enough to see it. Also, kids. Youth group is a grace-filled time most every meeting.
4. Share a favourite poem or piece of music from the coming week.
Oh, I dunno. I'm playing in bell choir, but really--I can' remember any of the songs right now.
5.There may be many services for you to attend/ lead over the next week, which one are you most looking forward to and why? If there aren't do you have a favourite day in Holy week if so which one is it?
I love Tenebrae. It carries me for weeks.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.