Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)
Last week, Anonymous left this comment: "*sighs* The last two of these have sucked royally...I love this thing, but now I'm having to go back in the archives and find ones that aren't totally ridiculous and moronic...". This week, I'm dedicating #1 to Anonymous :-)

1. Anonymous... you may occasionally be pithy, but you are always a bitch.

2.
Today is a beautiful spring day. Finally.

3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity,
before kicking you in the teeth.

4.
Not having to wear a coat everywhere is what I look forward to most about Spring.

5. Who needs therapy when
you can blog (especially the memes!).

6.
At least one Cadbury Cream Egg MUST go into the Easter Basket!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
clothes shopping, cleaning, and maybe taking a nap, tomorrow my plans include catching up on cataloging, and Sunday, I want to not screw up that one measure in the bell choir thing!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.