Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. Angel or not, I will buy certain things ONLY at Victoria's Secret.

2.
You are unlikely to get me any way you want me. [my emphasis]

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of baloney.

4.
I'm usually very sore after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms
I have scoped out the exits, the food, and the bathrooms first thing.

6.
The first day of school is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
catching up with last week's TAR (done) and meming (doing) , tomorrow my plans include hard work and heavy lifting on a day-long mission trip, and Sunday, I want to not embarrass myself during the bell choir performance!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.