Friday, April 17, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday

(Link in blogroll)

Breakfast
When you need alone time do you have a favorite spot you like to go to?
Not one spot, but the bathtub is defintely a refuge. Or I go to bed, or take a nap somewhere.
Lunch
What is your favorite GUM, STORE BOUGHT COOKIE, and SALTY SNACK?
I like the new Trident packs, iced sugar cookies, and Cheetos.
Dinner
Do you speak any other languages?
Spanish. And I can read several others to a certain extent: Greek, Russian, French, German....
Midnight Snack
Have you ever been on TV?
Not as myself, but I was part of the Tournament of Roses parade in 1980. I think that's it. And, honestly, that's just the way I'd like to keep it.
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
"If you expect to have salad in the summer, you really have to plant the veggies NOW!" It will be interesting to discover if I actually do it this weekend, though.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.