Friday, April 3, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday

(Link in blogroll)

Breakfast
If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
Oh, definitely the house the Bradys lived in! Maybe Samantha Stevens' house if I have a backup.
Lunch
What did you have for dinner last night (Thursday)?
Leftovers. Actually, I had toast.
Dinner
If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be?
I think I'd be likely to be nameless--I'm not a fan of this trend.
Midnight Snack
What is your favorite flower?
Heirloom garden roses, columbines, and lilies.
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
Holy Week: time to focus.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.