Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Stealing

(Link in blogroll)
A High School Meme

1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes, I did.

2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Fuuuuuuck no!

3. Did you car pool to school? On occasion, my best friend's dad would pick me up on the way to work.

4. What kind of car did you have? A '71 Corolla with a non-factory-installed push-button starter. I also drove my dad's Malibu station wagon and my mom's Subaru.

5. What kind of car do you have now? Ford Ranger, Honda Accord, and Beast's show-off car.

6. It's Friday night...where are you now? Vegging out in front of the tube.

7. It is Friday night...where were you then? Vegging out in front of the tube.

8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Prepare to be shocked: I worked at the public library.

9. What kind of job do you do now? I work at the public library.

10. Were you a party animal? Very, exceedingly, not.

11. Were you considered a flirt? I barely spoke to boys they terrified me so.

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in band, wind ensemble, and the orchestra for plays.

13. Were you a nerd? I think you all must know the answer to that by now!

14. Did you get suspended from school? The extreme mortification: never. And my parents would have k i l l e d me.

15. Can you sing the fight song? "Come on Englew00d, Come on Englew00d, fight right through that line. With your colors flying high we'll win them every time. [rah rah rah] Come on Englew00d, Come on Englew00d, fight for future fame. Fight, fellas, fight fight fight, to win this game." [to the tune of "On Wisconsin" for some reason]

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher? Mr. Gr@ebner, Miss Fitzgerald, and Ms. Phill!pi

17. Where did you sit during lunch? With my friends, and as far away from the lunch line as possible.

18. What was your school's full name? Englew00d High School.

19. Where did you party the most? W@rren's house.

20. What was your school mascot? Pirates. WTF?

21. Would you do it again? I'd love my 16-year-old body back, with my 45-year-old emotions and mind.

22. Did you have fun at Prom? Well, that's pretty presumptuous! I didn't go.

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Why the hell would I have gone to prom? Waste of time.

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? I wouldn't mind. It's not for 3 years though, assuming we do one again.

25. Do you still talk to people from school? Yes, I do.

26. What are/were your school's colors? Blue and white.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.