Sunday, February 15, 2009

Patrick's Place

(Link in blogroll)
Saturday 6

1. Do you usually feel as though you get more sleep than you need, less sleep than you need or just enough?
In the winter, I never ever feel like I'm getting enough rest. I think I could sleep 12-14 hours and still feel tired. Summer's are better. I probably get just enough, because when I'm getting too much I compensate by developing insomnia.
2. What was the last movie you fell asleep while watching out of sheer boredom?
I don't think I ever have done this, but Star Wars--ANY Star Wars movie--now evinces a strong snore reflex.
3. Did you try watching a second time to make it all the way through? If so, was it worth the extra screening?
I live with a SW freak, so I've seen all these movies innumerable times. I've reached the point where I just can't be in the room with them. The acting--OMG, execrable! The writing--WORSE!
4. Does exercise tend to make you feel like you have more energy or less?
Eventually, more. When first beginning, though, I feel like a train hit me.
5. Take the quiz: What’s Your Energy Level?
It's low. I didn't need to take the quiz to find out, and I was right when I did.
6. What’s the latest in the day that you can drink a caffeinated drink without it affecting your sleep?
I generally drink Dr. Pepper right up till bedtime, almost every night. Crazy? Yeah.



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sunday 7
Name the seven companies facing failure in 2009 that you’d miss the most.
(here's one list)
  1. Sbarro's
  2. Blockbuster
  3. Six Flags
  4. Claire's
  5. Chrysler
  6. Sirius
  7. Krispy Kreme
I had to struggle with this. The only ones I actually care about are the first two or so.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.