Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Fill-In

(Link in blogroll)

1. Please don't tell who I am.

2. Can you
do the rest of the laundry in the morning?

3. The color
pink makes me want to hurl!

4. I have a craving for
cherry pie.

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it
at about 2 a.m. every morning .

6. Eyes are the
source of great angst to me in the wintertime .

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
sitting around and waiting for Cam to show up for this last-minute sleepover, tomorrow my plans include laundry (see above) and scheduling the rest of the year for our youth group, and Sunday, I want to file all the stuff that I've been accumulating on my desk here at home!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.