Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in blogroll)

1. Enough with the cold! I'm headed to warmer climes tomorrow.

2.
Life causes me to be conflicted.

3. I've been craving
warmth.

4.
Kids makes me laugh.

5. I wish I could go to
Mexico next week.

6.
My computer has been on my mind lately.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
finishing packing and going to be a little early, tomorrow my plans include flying to Vegas and walkin' the Strip, in the sun, and Sunday, I want to spend as much time soakin' up the rays as I can!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.