Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Fill-In

(Link in blogroll)

1. I'd really like to live alone on an island having induced amnesia in myself right now.

2.
"Owdammitshit" is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.

3. Possession is
9/10 of the law. Or so I've heard.

4.
No pirate in history every looked like Captain Jack Sparrow.

5. Marshmallows and fire go together like
a blanket and a teddy bear.

6.
The world keeps going on and on. [but really, I'm singing that song from 25-30 years ago...England Dan & John Ford Coley (sp?)...?]

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early, tomorrow my plans include working all day and Sunday, I want to watch Howie talk about football!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.